Sunday, June 3, 2007

My research project

Research paper Question:
Do I believe that my writing has become better during this project?
1. yes , I believe that my writing has become better than be 4
Question: Can I give some examples on what areas I have improved during this project?
2. actually I learn a lot about plagiarism and paraphrase
Question: What do I feel about my finished paper?
3. I really enjoyed my time by preparing and searching in my topic because it gave me a lot of information. I am now glad about my research paper that I did, and searching in different sources fit nicely my knowledge. But, I still feel that I need to learn more skills to make my research paper more efficient .In addition, I think the problem that I got was the time, time, and time. I’m talking about time to prepare, and time to present to search, and time to write.
PresentationQuestion:
Did I enjoy listening to my classmates presentations
1. yes 4 sure , the most interesting things that it is chance to know each others topic & all the presentations were interesting & falling with nice & new information
Question: Did I learn any new techniques during my classmate’s presentations.
2. yes , like I learn more about using power point & new ways 2 present 4m all classmates presentations
Question: Give example of what I learned during the process of this presentation
3.like I learned 4m my classmate the different way 2 present & using powr point ^^

No comments: