Sunday, June 3, 2007

Final Exam Questions Discussion

Should government be responsible for keeping consumers safe?

I think that the government should be responsible for keeping consumers safe. They should protect consumers 4m any things that will effect them like they have 2 check on all the things that the companies product be4 they sell it .

Should individuals be free to choose risky behavior if they want to? Explain

.ammm In my opinion I think that everyone has their own freedom to choose the risky behavior. well it depend if it is harmful for him or not and it is better for him to listen to different opinion rather than just say that I am adult an I am right.

2 comments:

Alexander :-) said...

I can see that we both chose the same questions but the answers vary a little.

See you tomorrow :-) Alexander

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.