Sunday, May 27, 2007

Improve my skills in reading

compared to how it was my reading in the past and now, there is a big difference. really, i improved my reading a lot through my english courses and also from my experience with books.i learned how to read faster without stopping, and also how to get a general idea. by surveying and asking some questions to keep the story going on, and reading without stopping, i could improve a lot my skills.it was helpful this nevl book that i did, and i hope that i could read more and more, because i started loving reading english book now. before it was arabic, but i think that i will swtich it to english. adding to that, i read englis news 3 times a week, so that aslo could be helpful for my reading.honestly, i appreciate whatLillie and Adrianne did for us to improve our acdemic skills. i feel so comfortable and more confident.

3 comments:

mistone said...

It seems that you have learned a lot in this course :-) Getting a general idea in reading is a very important skill, and you have learned to enjoy reading. This is much more important I think!

alice said...

I thing these courses we have are very useful. We all learned a lot!

cathy said...

Good for you, you began fall in love with reading! Read more, get more!