Sunday, May 6, 2007

population

1-My grandparents from my mam side have only mam , also my my grandparents from my dad side have only dad ^^...My parents have .... lol we are abig family ^^ anyways for me i wanna have 2 or 4 two boys and two girls ^^


2- In my country, Oman , the population is around 4,5 million .


3- According to Wikipedia, the world population is6591, 44 000


4- concerning the population, there are many things which make me optimistic. the human being has improved a lot, i think they will find new techenologie to invent another source of energy instead of fuel. Also, people are using genetic stuff in the food which help them to produce more food. Another thing, many countries begin to pay attention to the demographic phenomena. Like kennia , they reduce the fertility from 7 to 3 per women.......also, india is working on it. But it is not quite easy.But also, there are many things which lead to a more pessimitic outcome. First, the poverty increases everyday all over the world. In some countries, the outcome threats basic needs of human being like food , education. Espeicaly, the education which is one of the most important effective way to control population. Also, in some countries, traditions play important role in the increasing of the population. Like in india, grand parents want more than 2 children for the continuing of the family and all these traditions are hard to be changed. If anyone looks to these things i m sure he will be more pessimistic

1 comment:

mistone said...

You wrote your idea very fluently. It was nice and easy to read, bravo Khuloud!