Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hey every body

My favorite hobbies is writing potteries I always write potteries in Arabic but now I try 2 write in English and it is the first pottery in English it called **u r really special** …^^ I want to show u …I hope that u like it




******************


When the sun shines

the butterflies move

the birds singand

the roses dance

I begin to taste a factand

to see a truth

You are specialas

the voice of hope

You are specialas

the spirit of love

You are specialas

the dignity of nature

You are special

You are someone I never thought I would see

I never thought I would meet

even in my dreams

because you are really special



*********
K...ALBALUSHI**$**

3 comments:

mistone said...

I did not know that you are a poet, and a very good poet! Making poems in a foreign language is a big challenge. I want to try it someday.

Alexander :-) said...

Hey Khuloud!

I can only agree with previous comment!!!

Very nice indeed :-) Alexander

ownhearts said...

I am really happy because u both like it ^^